Sunday, September 20, 2009

Of Hidden Cameras

The rented place that I’m staying at now has a weird security guard. I saw him loitering outside my apartment a few days back and he left in a haste when he saw me returning back home.

Suddenly, on this lazy Sunday afternoon that I’m letting my thoughts run wild, I’m getting worried.

What if he has an extra set of keys and he comes into my apartment when I’m outta house to fix a hidden camera?

That will be shit for me because most of the times that I’m in my house, I’m totally naked. That’s one additional perk for me ever since shifting out.

I walk around the house  naked.

I cook while being naked.

I clean up the room while being naked.

I sleep naked.

And yes yes, I blog and reply to emails while being naked too.

It’s really comfortable to be in just my own skin, but I frowned at the kind of images that this dubious security guard will be receiving on his end. Sigh. Exactly how safe am I? Can I go on to practise this habit? Consequences? Is it worth it?

SIGH.

WTF.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Truth betold, I’m getting wet at this thought too.

Maybe I have a screw that is loose in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment