Friday, October 9, 2009

oink, oink!

Hello everyone! I apologize for being missing in action. Somehow I caught the H1N1 (swine flu) virus! Luckily, I went to the hospital the moment I felt sick. I’m quitting my part-time job because I felt like shit and was literally crying, and my boss would not send me home until my shift was over (even though there were more than enough girls who could handle the place). It all started with a sore throat, then came the stuffy nose, headache, body aches, weakness, chest pain, clogged ears, loss of appetite, and fever. I sat in the “emergency” room for 2 hours, was given a room, and then wasn’t seen for another hour. The H1N1 test was horrible! The nurse stuck this horrible, long cottom swab up my nose (which hurt because my nose was stuffed and irritated). It hurt and made me sneeze, cough, and tear up quite bad. Then I was given Vicodin, some prescriptions, and a note for missing school and was taken home.

This week has been filled with doing homework, working, and catching up with friends. I still have no idea what I want to be for Halloween! Any ideas? Please let me know. I think I’m going to be a sexy cop or sex kitten. I’m going up north for Halloween weekend to party, it should be a blast!

I’m going to dedicating a lot of time getting this finished and adding content. I have so many ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment