Monday, October 19, 2009

BDSM!!!

Getting kinky without knowing what’s next…

Imagine, we never met us before, All you know from are the information on my profile and some pics of mine and that’s it. I’ll send you a message with my home address, the exact date and time and I just tell you to follow the rules, you’ll receive.

You arrive at my home and find a note at the entrance to undress as well as put on the leather collar which is on the table. Then I order you to crawl up the stairs on your knees where you’ll find another note with a blindfold, which tells you to put it on and to be in silence till you are asked to speak. Now you are vulnerable, blinded, and naked and in a house you don’t know, not knowing what’s going to happened next and you do not even know if you are alone… You feel terribly exposed and beyond shy. I take you by the arm and lead you to a wicker armchair. Your arms are pulled over your head and behind the chair, wrists affixed to the back of the char. “Now you are mine and I can do with you whatever I want.” I tie back your legs as well, back to the wicker. You sit, helplessly bound and available for pleasuring. I com to you, stroke your face, reassure you, you are lost. Then you feel a gentle licking of your sex, intense pleasure growing more unbearable with each soft stroke, but I am not touching you the way you need it. I am getting hard and I stop again. You lay still as lightly sucking and smoothly sliding lips move over you, teasing your perfectly. Tongue working you directly to orgasm. You cannot bear it. Still, you may be silent. You think. You have to be silent, it is the order. If not, I would also punish you… You are coming and opening your mouth, screaming silently…

Aroused?? If you wanna find out about the rest I am going to do with you, join me here. I am mean to stop at the most interesting part? Trust me, you won’t regret it the find out the rest face to face…

No comments:

Post a Comment