Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My day..

Here is my story, my day.

It is neither the love story nor the story about love. But it’s mine.

I woke up at 7:20AM and got dressed after stuffing my mouth with  2 small biscuits and a big glass of water.

I was at the office about 30 minutes later as usual. I did ordinary works like any normal days while chatting with my friends and colleagues.

I had lunch with grilled pork, noodle and shrimp sauce, then was back to work.

I left my office at about 5:50PM and  headed to Ocean Park Building to take my “T.Y”, is what I usually call my BEST FRIEND, after going to the shop to take a pack of 10 BW film rolls.

We wandered around the Sword Lake and she bought a laptop backpack  for her business trip tomorrow in Saigon.

We dinnered in the street restaurant. I had  a big PHO, a little big bowl of vermicelli salad and a glass of tea with ice.

We was in Vicom shopping centre at about 8:00PM and did window shopping there from the first floor to fourth one.

We showed the Valentine’s day with other 3 friends. It is a really romantic and lovely film. But what I got from this film is “Be happy forever, let love your BEST FRIEND” and “Let get NAKED”,

It is the end of my day. It ‘s kind of boring day and story, eh? But, it’s MINE.

T.Tran – Hanoi -03.2010

[Via http://xttran23.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment