Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Am Back!

I have been out of contact for nearly two days now, and I thought I was going to lose my mind.

No computer, no cellphone, so no blog, no twitter, no texting, no calls!

I have done that before, but only when it was planned, this was definitely not planned!  I had a small family emergency, so went away with no laptop and no phone charger, into an area that had no coverage anyway, and no computer.  Just a landline that was still fixed to the wall…

All of that and no sex, and sharing a room so I couldn’t even take care of myself.  It was a long couple of days I can tell you!

However, here I am once more, and I can tell you I will be making up for lost time.  According to the met service, the weather is about to turn bad for a week.  No chance then of getting that little bikini out and strutting my stuff.   The good news is that Jise and I have both knocked off for Christmas already, so there will be plenty of us time!   Oh yeah…

[Via http://cheapsextoysonline.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment